If you are a student who is 13 to 24 years old, this account is designed especially for you!1 You’ll have an easy-to-use, no-service-charge checking account with a debit card — you can manage it on the go through your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Bank of Sun Prairie is going one step further and offering students rewards with this account. You can start down your path of financial independence while earning reward points you can use to buy your favorite things or get cash back!
And don’t worry, parents. You can easily keep an eye on the account to make sure it’s a win-win experience for your student and you. Our CardValet® app gives you the ability to set controls.
Additional checking account features
- Minimum balance to open: $25.00
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service charges
- Green-friendly eStatements
- Free online banking
- Mastercard® debit card with no overdraft fees for one-time purchases
- uChoose Rewards — earn 1 point for each $3.00 debit card purchase2
- Digital wallets — pay on the go with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Play3
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposits4
- Send money with Zelle®
Sign up now and get a free stadium blanket while supplies last!
You will receive the bonus blanket at the time of account opening. The minimum opening balance required is $25.00. This bonus is reported as interest earned on IRS form 1099-INT, and you are responsible for any applicable taxes. This bonus is offered for a limited time and can be discontinued by Bank of Sun Prairie at any time.