Bank of Sun Prairie corporate giving
Our bank was founded on giving back. We’re dedicated to the communities we serve. We focus our charitable giving and support in four priority areas:
- Food and housing Insecurity
- Financial literacy
- Community enrichment
We will also consider requests supporting social, community, civic, educational, diversity and economic endeavors supporting our mission.
Bank of Sun Prairie supports local organizations through donations and sponsorships.
Requests of $1,500 or more are submitted to our Charitable Donations Committee to be reviewed and decided upon within 30 days of request. Amounts of less than $1,500 may also be sent to the Charitable Donations Committee if committee approval is deemed necessary or if it is unbudgeted. Our budget planning season occurs October through November annually. We will contact requestors within 30 days of request.
Sponsorships are for a specific event, function, or program.
In-kind donations of giveaways, equipment, facilities, technical resources and volunteers are granted when possible. All requests for in-kind contributions must be made in writing to:
AVP/Charitable and Strategic Connections
Bank of Sun Prairie
228 E. Main St.
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
Ineligible for support
- Political organizations, campaigns or candidates for public office
- Individual or group trips, tours and conferences
- National or worldwide organizations (unless proceeds are used for local benefit)
- Government entities, such as schools, fire departments, parks departments, for operations due to budget shortfalls